Arizona Deer Hunt Draw has started! 😃

I don't know how it happened as the stars aligned somehow. On two different applications me and son-in-law got 12AW early or late. Less than 1% chance of getting drawn. Maybe good ju-ju from helping a guy find his rifle?
A whole team of guys are going with to help scout and hunt with us. Everyone loves the Kaibab hunt.

I don't know how it happened as the stars aligned somehow. On two different applications me and son-in-law got 12AW early or late. Less than 1% chance of getting drawn. Maybe good ju-ju from helping a guy find his rifle?
A whole team of guys are going with to help scout and hunt with us. Everyone loves the Kaibab hunt.

Nice Tag Bob, best of luck!

Holy Smokes! Just checked my CC and I've got a hit from AZGFD!

Looks like you be in AZ this fall, Congrats!

Off topic a bit, but if you are a vet and 50% or more disabled, you can get a California hunt/fish license as in state. Keep meaning to get back into NoCal, some decent hunting there.
I don't think so. I think disabled only applys to weapons used. Call them. They are very helpful. I like hunting X12 and X9A.

Late or early Kaibab West tag for myself. Been a long wait, but I'm excited to have a tag up there this year. Fewer tags this year, and antler growth looks good already. 🤞for a stud this year.
Best hunt I ever had was 12B Late in 2001 . Hunted 12A east and west during Archery season for many years until it went to a draw. My favorite hunt. I'd go opening few days and last few days if had to. Aug. 15 opener bucks in velvet and aspens green. Go back in early Sept. for end of season, bucks hard horned and aspens starting to turn yellow. Loved it. Probably will never be able to go back but loved hunting the Kiabab.

Recent Posts