Arizona Coues Deer rifle hunt draw question

Korhil78

When do they normally post the Arizona Coues Deer rifle hunt draw results? Or when can you expect your credit card to be hit with the amount if you are successful?

Thanks

This week coming up for hitting the cards (last year it was this week) end of July for results on what hunt

And if you aren't drawn there is usually OTC tags albeit in the close to the border units. They are safe even though some do see people caravans and the trash left by them. Good luck

And if you aren't drawn there is usually OTC tags albeit in the close to the border units. They are safe even though some do see people caravans and the trash left by them. Good luck

Yeah...I am quite familiar with the caravans. I don't think that I will draw a tag this year as it is my first year putting in. I have taken one with a bow but that is OTC. I will probably have to put in for the left over tags which is fine with me.

Thanks for the help!

Just checked, AZGFD hit my credit card Friday. I'm going on a deer hunt, but don't know which if the 3 hunts I applied for it will be.

The official draw results for deer came out today. I drew my first desert mule deer hunt, I have always hunted north in the mountains. My hunting pal drew a trophy Dec. Coues deer trophy hunt. Good luck to all drawn.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.