Arizona Coues Deer rifle hunt draw question

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Korhil78, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Korhil78

Korhil78 Well-Known Member

When do they normally post the Arizona Coues Deer rifle hunt draw results? Or when can you expect your credit card to be hit with the amount if you are successful?

Thanks

2. danj

danj Well-Known Member

This week coming up for hitting the cards (last year it was this week) end of July for results on what hunt

3. Dosh

Dosh Well-Known Member

And if you aren't drawn there is usually OTC tags albeit in the close to the border units. They are safe even though some do see people caravans and the trash left by them. Good luck

4. Korhil78

Yeah...I am quite familiar with the caravans. I don't think that I will draw a tag this year as it is my first year putting in. I have taken one with a bow but that is OTC. I will probably have to put in for the left over tags which is fine with me.

Thanks for the help!

5. stomp442

stomp442 Well-Known Member

My two best bucks were with left over tags so don't get discouraged if you don't draw.

6. Korhil78

Oh...not discouraged at all. It's a lot of glassing which I like because it is such a challenge to find these little deer. They can hide really well!

7. krttrkllr

krttrkllr Member

Credit cards started getting hit Friday.

8. Korhil78

Not mine...haha. Hopefully I can't get a left over tag.

9. Dosh

Dosh Well-Known Member

Just checked, AZGFD hit my credit card Friday. I'm going on a deer hunt, but don't know which if the 3 hunts I applied for it will be.

10. Dosh

Dosh Well-Known Member

The official draw results for deer came out today. I drew my first desert mule deer hunt, I have always hunted north in the mountains. My hunting pal drew a trophy Dec. Coues deer trophy hunt. Good luck to all drawn.