Arizona ban on trail cams

LVJ76

I saw this yesterday and though I share it. I don't use any trail cams but I know some of you do so here it is:

It seems like Its been an ongoing debate the last few years

Stay safe all

Not that I know of, I believe they did at one time. I did get this from the regs:
Screenshot_20201208-125330.png

Interesting. Was thinking about states like Texas where game feeders are the norm and using cameras to see what bucks are coming to the feeders is common. In texas it's almost like a game management plan for private land where they cull deer etc. Also, seems like came cameras would be almost mandatory for keeping track of wild pigs etc.
I guess the last thing you need on the Arizona strip is a bunch of deer feeders and cell phone wire game cameras though...

Personally I like to spend time out in the woods/desert trying to find whatever I am hunting for, and that's what scouting is for. Nothing really against them just preffer not to use them.

However I do own one, got it about 6 years ago to find out what was stealing the chiles from my wife's vegetable garden, darn packrats. Needless to say they were taken care off.

I saw this yesterday and though I share it. I don't use any trail cams but I know some of you do so here it is:

It seems like Its been an ongoing debate the last few years

Stay safe all
So is it any different that cops use radar to catch speeders? Should it have to be fair chase and they should have to clock a vehicle's speed in a Marked patrol car? Should their patrol cars have to be painted international orange? Just thinking out loud.