Area 419 hellfire vs apa little/micro brake

fisherman983

I've decided to put a brake on my rifle. A 264 wm.
I've been thinking about it for quite awhile. Im about half way through my barrels life and have decided to increase my down range accuracy to make me a better shooter.
I know the pros and cons and now I need to pick the best brake for my application.
Rifle weighs about 9-10 lbs scoped. Barrel is a bartlein 3b profile.
What would you guys suggest is the best brake of the 2 mentioned? Are there better options?

In my opinion, Muzzlebrakesandmore.com . Nathan custom builds each brake to your specs and has an excellent turnaround time. I have several brakes from Nathan and they're great in every way, unbeatable price to boot.

I don't have anything to compare them to personally but +1 for muzzelbreaksandmore.com. I just shipped my second one off to be mounted, 6.5 CM and 6.5 SS. Go to his youtube channel and watch his vids, you will see the diff as he compares lots of different breaks, and several calibers, on the same guns using a custom built sled.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.