Are you ready?

Bill,

My job and hobbies keep me outside basicly 365 days out of the year, my associates much the same. One associate got R.M.S. Fever, it almost killed him. I've been thru the treatment for Lymes disease and the strong antibiotics after a few days gave me the "screaming willies", it was no fun knowing what was coming for the several days ahead.

I said all that to say this, get you some Permethrin spray! Read the directions and follow. This stuff does not break me out with skin contact, one son gets hives all over with skin contact (Before it dries on clothing). This is the only thing that will keep ticks off you. 100% deet works fairly well but Nothing like Permethrin, plus once your clothes are treated, it lasts thru a wash or two. However I always sparingly reapply every outting.
Hope this helps!
Permethrin is amazing - we spray our horses and our clothes with it now before every spring bear hunt.

20200321_122809.jpg

I guess I was considered a tad "obsessive" here in the UK until recently, with my ensuring I had 3 month's food stored seen as amusing.
Nobody is laughing now, as the subhuman vultures are stripping the stores on a daily basis.
I've enough ammunition, or the components thereof, to see me through a couple of years of shortages & regarding protein, there's plenty of sheep on the fells...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts