Votes: 948 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 368 18.7%
  • No, but I may join

Votes: 20 1.0%
  • No way, are you kidding?

Votes: 669 34.0%

• Total voters
I keep looking for the (Like button) so I guess that is a yes.. I have made contact with friends that have gotten lost due to life ..even its its for a few breif moments... its all good :D

I got on it and got in touch with a lot of old friends that I hadn't been in contact with, some for almost 30 years. Also keeping up with my sons, nephews and niece, most of which are hundreds of miles away.

You can put as much or as little info on as you want.

And when I make my first 1K kill, it will be posted :D gun)

Like I said in an earlier post, I am/was on it. No longer. I disconnected and won't be back after reading about the co-founders joining in a letter to Obama asking that he make same-sex marriages legal in all states. This is taken from the letter to Obama...

"Whether to end discrimination in marriage is a question America has faced before, and faces again today… It is a question that calls for clarity from the president," the letter reads. "We ask you to complete your journey and join us, and the majority of Americans, who support the freedom to marry."

Signers of the letter included..."Facebook co-founders Chris Hughes and Sean Parker. Hughes, who is openly gay, previously worked for Obama's campaign in 2008, heading up its enormously successful new-media efforts."

So, I am out of there.

I'm on LRH too much to have time for Face book. Besides who need Face book when you have LRH? There is no one else that I want to have contact with that I cannot call on the phone and actually talk to.

Same with texting. Why send a telegram when you can actually hear the other parties voice. Just a backward step in technology, makes no sense to me.

Boy do I sound old.

Steve

You don't sound too old, I'm 23 (NOT on facebook), and I agree with you. I do text a little tho. But me and most of my buddies prefer actual conversation lol.

NO, My wife works at a firm with 200 employees and the IT tech guy says stay away, my hunting buddys wife tech also, same advise. My wife texts HS kid, lots of times cant answer phone, sports and such.I dont text either.

You can avoid viruses 99.999...% just by buying a Mac. Keep your internal firewall on. Get AdBlock Plus and subscribe to supporter's List. My $0.02 on computers.

As for promoting LRH, what is the right size for this organization? Don't organizations, like bullets, stabilize at a certain point? Is the idea to get traditional hunters interested in long range hunting, to recruit non-hunters directly into long range hunting, to beef up the membership numbers for some other purpose?

Is LRH.COM a profit generating business or a forum/hobby?

Just looking for a little clarity on the issue.

Last edited:
As for promoting LRH, I'll let our great leader make those decisions. What is the right size for this organization? Don't organizations, like bullets, stabilize at a certain point?

Is LRH.COM a profit generating business or a hobby?

Probably a profit generating hobby by now haha. A lot of sponsors and adds, and Len does have a gear shop and sell rifles thru here also.

Guess when the bullet stabilizes, he'll have to go to a heavier weight and step up the twist lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.