Votes: 948 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 368 18.7%
  • No, but I may join

Votes: 20 1.0%
  • No way, are you kidding?

Votes: 669 34.0%

• Total voters
Thugs/rapist/thieves.....LOVE FRIGGIN FACEBOOK!

IMO....it should have been named AZZBOOK.....to compliment all the DUMBAZZES that go there and divulge what should be private data!!

DUMBAZZES ALL!!

And I am old!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I personally hate Facebook. Want to know how I am doing give me a call. I got a brother in law that comes out to the ranch and before the deer is in the **** truck it's on facebook. Can't stand that. Don't really think random people should know what is going on on my property.

Yes because that's how you find out what it's all about. I don't get it. Friends really aren't friends and nothing I am aware of on Facebook is interesting. I does however seem like a good way to meet people that you would, in otherwise normal circumstances, avoid.

Where's the beer?

OK fellas Im 35 years old and I use facebook.

Yes Im well aware of the security concerns, I dont put info up that I dont want people to know.

Yes I know it's an NSA wetdream of surviellance...............again i dont care.
F-them

I have got back in tocuh with so many people and old friends an shipmates that it's worth the risk.

It's the last unregulated soce of info sharing not being used as an indoctrination source.

I use it for political discussion only and don't give away anything personal.

I suggest you guys at least try it before you condem it....

PM me for my page if you like.

Dave

Yes but i only use it to try to answer the monthly Barnes bullet facebook contest to win a free box of bullets or 20 rounds of Vor-tx ammo.

barnesuser28 I wish I was 14 agin then mabe I could spell and no how to use a computer. This is all new to me my 11 year old grandson knows moore about this stuf than I do. But I will keep trying thanks for the help

barnesuser28 I wish I was 14 agin then mabe I could spell and no how to use a computer. This is all new to me my 11 year old grandson knows moore about this stuf than I do. But I will keep trying thanks for the help
Not quite sure what i did to help.... Im pretty computer retarded, it takes me an hour to do what some of my friends could do in 20 min :rolleyes:.

Not quite sure what i did to help.... Im pretty computer retarded, it takes me an hour to do what some of my friends could do in 20 min :rolleyes:.
Well it takes me 2 hours just to spell most of the stuf but the more I do the beter I get. It makes me feel beter that a kid is not a compyter wiz. Must be you have beter things to do like gowing shooting that is prity rare thees days keep up the good work and merry christmas.

Well it takes me 2 hours just to spell most of the stuf but the more I do the beter I get. It makes me feel beter that a kid is not a compyter wiz. Must be you have beter things to do like gowing shooting that is prity rare thees days keep up the good work and merry christmas.
Thank you, and yes i am pretty busy reloading, testing loads, hunting, and shooting. A Merry Cristmas to you too. gun)

Not interested in ever being on Facebook , it's dangerous. Several woman have been murdered over here as a result of being stalked on facebook .

Deadly Precision Gunsmithing, is on facebook. We recently started a page so that we could share current builds and let our friends know what was happening new in the shop.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.