Are you guys aware of any great Black Friday deals going on for firearm related stuff?

engineer40

Are you guys aware of any great Black Friday deals going on for firearm related stuff?

Can be online or in store.

I'm really asking this for the benefit of everyone but feel free to PM me if you don't want to openly share your secret spot. :D

SWFA has some good deals on their fixed power scopes. I set my alarm for midnight and bought 3 more of then last night.

Discount on their scopes and they throw in free rings and free bubble level.

I'd be up for some good deals on reloading components if anybody knows where to find them :D

SWFA has the Sightron III 6-24x with exposed turrets and 100 moa of elevation for under $600... I believe this is the best value on a long range scope period.... Dave

Every year MidwayUSA has their "12 days of Christmas" promotion which lasts, naturally, the 12 days prior to Christmas. It's usually Midway branded items, and the prices are incredible. They suck me in every year. :D

Midway has Norma USA 26 Nosler brass $127 / 100 and Hornady .224 75 gr Amax $77/600 .
After I loaded up on these I didn't need to look any farther ...........and that is what I'm tellin' the wife ...lol

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.