Are these things legit?

rgvt4

fixed so you dont have to use facebook

Last edited:
fixed so you dont have to go to facebook
Yes the fuel filter sediment trap whatever suppressor is legal but before you drill it out and complete it you have to pay 200 for a tax stamp and get a form 1 back from the ATF Also they are not tested or proven as with a professionally made suppressor you are on your own if it blows up your paperwork is for nothing

Last edited:
Yes the fuel filter sediment trap whatever suppressor is legal but before you drill it out and complete it you have to pay 200 for a tax stamp and get a form 1 back from the ATF Also they are not tested or proven as with a professionally made suppressor you are on your own if it blows up your paperwork is for nothing

Thank you

Go to https://form1suppressor.boards.net/ for lots of info. I built my own with screw caps on both ends so that if I wanted to I could remove the suppressor cap and put on a closed end for catching cleaning fluid. I used a taper-mount brake from Griffin Armament and now I use my .308 suppressor on both my 300 BLK and my 6mm Creedmoor. I found the Creedmoor shoots better with the suppressor on than off. The solvent traps are legitimate as long as there's no hole in the end AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER CAP WITH A HOLE IN THE END THAT WOULD FIT. That last point is very important as constructive possession can indeed land you in trouble even if you're not doing anything actually wrong. If you're looking at this for cleaning, it'll work. If you're thinking of building your own suppressor, you'll want better materials. If the latter, check out the first link above for a great group of folks that will get you on the right path.

Recent Posts