Are there Turrets available for Zeiss Conquest scopes?

jasonprox700

I was wondering if there are turrets available for Zeiss Conquest scopes either thru Zeiss or another company. It would be nice to be able to dial up or down instead of using Kentucky windage.

The scope is a 3.5-10x44 and the rifle is a Rem 700 in. 338 WM shooting 225gr Accubonds. So far, I'll be keeping my shots under 600 until I can get more practice in and build my confidence with this rifle.

I was wondering if there are turrets available for Zeiss Conquest scopes either thru Zeiss or another company. It would be nice to be able to dial up or down instead of using Kentucky windage.

The scope is a 3.5-10x44 and the rifle is a Rem 700 in. 338 WM shooting 225gr Accubonds. So far, I'll be keeping my shots under 600 until I can get more practice in and build my confidence with this rifle.

I have the same scope and I beleive they can change them out at the factory. Shoot them an email and ask to be sure. They are very good at getting back to you the same day if you send it in the morning. If thats not an option I know you can have them swap out the reticle to a mil dot for approx $80

Just call Kenton. I have them on a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 on my 280AI. I am VERY happy with the way they perform. Even though your scope might not be listed. I bet they are the same as most of the other Zeiss caps they offer. They just don't list it because most guys put turrets on a larger magnification scope. They have great customer service. A WORD OF ADVICE... AFTER you settle on your perfect load. Check the muzzle velocity at you hunting elevation. Give that info to Kenton along with BC and guessed weather conditions. I also recommend a 200-250 yard zero over the 100. Its a lot less turret cranking. Provide accurate info and you with get a great product.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts