Are the mounting holes the same Rockchucker and CoAx?

Troutslayer2

I'm working on my new reloading space and going to install a maple workbench. I have a Rockchucker right now and thinking I'll upgrade to a CoAx at some point, like when they get back in stock. Anyone have any experience with this? Do the mounting holes line up between the two?

No, the Co-ax has 4 mounting holes vs 2 on the Rock Chucker.....I held a RC next to the Co-ax for the picture.....you can see that the RC mount holes would be further back. You might be able to Mount the RCBS further out, for now and use the holes later, but the press wouldn't be firmly placed on the 90 degree notch and may have some flex, and I'm pretty sure the hole spacing sideways is to far off....If you want I could confirm with actual measurements, however, I think your best bet for what you're looking for, would be to look at the Inline Fabrication Mounts. Hope that helps!

https://inlinefabrication.com/collections/quick-change-press-mounting-system

20200110_233021.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.