Archery or rifle pronghorn

Sublimehunter

I have a private ranch in SE Wyoming. Comfortable hunting camp w/freezers and meat processing equip. Had great success with swap hunt last year and looking forward to this fall. Contact for photos or video

Looking for: airline tickets, wolf, spring bear. Would consider other hunts/trades

Would consider some good Archery whitetail, offshore fishing. Just something that's interesting and similar value. If someones not sure about there ability to make it happen with a bow they could come for the last few days of archery season and the first day of rifle season. I've got Pope and Young antelope and good waterhole blinds. Additional doe tags available. The cheapest outfitter around me is about 1800 for an economy type two day hunt. I'm not an outfitter.

Attachments

• fishing 6-9-11.jpg
    fishing 6-9-11.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 93
  • SAM_0406.jpg
    SAM_0406.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 104
If you are interested in coming east I can set you up on chesapeake bay rockfish, or offshore for tuna or shark. Will be in western Nebraska first week in april so maybe we could set up a face to face if you are interested

How much land do you hunt? What is the season??

Been on wolves pretty hard lately, just trying to get the lead down range is a bit tough at times.

Hi, we have some pretty incredible whitetail deer hunting in northern Nebraska. Lots of 150-160 inch bucks. Would be interested in learning more if you are interested in a trade at all. Do you have mule deer hunting on your ground as well, or just antelope? Thanks.

Greg

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.