• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Arca and Outdoorsmans rifle stock rails

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
I spent a week with the mill running the SRS aluminum rails and will be getting these back from the anodizer early this next week.

I will have everything in stock! These are all black anodized and made out of 7075 aluminum. They ship with 10-32, 1/4-20, or m lok fasteners and tee nuts.

Arca+Pic (with sling stud) $55 shipped

4" Arca rail $55 shipped

1.7" SRS Mini Arca plate $40 shipped

1.7" Mini Outdoorsmans plate $40 shipped

Outdoorsmans +pic $55 shipped.

Every adapter has a small radius section on bottom, and then a flat section for mounting for rounded or flat bottom stocks.

My rails also have a hollow center section to allow for use of the retention plungers on most tripod heads, unlike the other flat style rails available.

E2EBDD6B-D0D8-4829-87BC-8D1497DF0D06.jpeg
22FA7BF6-42C3-48CF-8CF0-3BB3A5850004.jpeg

What is the difference between these two? Can you show a labled picture of both?

What is the difference between these two? Can you show a labled picture of both?

The arca is for tripod heads with arca Swiss style plates. The outdoorsmans is only for the outdoorsmans brand tripod heads. The outdoorsmans is the narrow one, only .98" width. Arca is 1.5" width.

Photos below, first one is outdoorsmans.

AC921D67-D222-4001-8538-65D5B4082AC1.jpeg
2642996F-87B2-4DC7-B084-E4A4EEC73F8D.jpeg

I sent you a PM but the above pictures answer my questions!
Can a Hatch Outwest bipod fit on the pic rail?

The hatch bipods are kinda weird. I have had a few people that said they went right on, but then one that didn't. The hatch website says "fits most picatinny rails" unfortunately there design doesn't have as much adjustment as most brands like Atlas and even the Caldwell brands.

If it doesn't fit you can always return it.

Ken

Ken, did you know your mini Arca plates don't match up with AG Composites prep?
286F7160-0438-4513-BCCB-F741D33CF959.jpeg

I should have double checked.
Incoming PM

Thats my old version that I didn't incorporate the full length slot in to.

I will get the new version out to you tomorrow.

this is the new one, pre anodize.
C6D646AB-8BBA-45B4-8E5A-0111A054D77C.jpeg

Sweet! I appreciate it. I'll keep the bolts and send this one back.

certainly appreciate the service.
thanks

Those are slick! I see the ARCA + pic has sling mount in the back. Does the Outdoorsman's + pic also have a slot In the back for sling mount?

Yes it does! I don't sell many of the ODM rails so I don't run them that often, but I do have 4 of them in stock.

Ken