ARC Coup De Grace

I did. He references a Tempest, not a CDG. And the Tempest isn't adjustable, you have to replace hangers.
That is correct. The mechanism of adjustment is different (replacement of differing thickness hangers vs screw it looks like on the CDG) however the point is the actual need for adjustment at all no matter the mechanism in which it is accomplished. Either way I hope the CDG is great for everyone who gets one.

Between Curtis, Defiance, Terminus, and other actions I'm good. I don't need any heavier actions especially on a hunting rifle.

The point is I don't think they are needed. Never had an issue with any trigger on a Defiance or Zermatt without hangers. The adjustability causes more issues than it solves.
In what context?

My BAT has an adjustable hanger, and after the initial adjustment has been fine. But that's a bench gun and the only 'safety' it has it taking the bolt out of the rifle.

I've never had an issue with TTs in Defiance actions either, but in the context of hunting or PRS type rigs where the trigger is more than 4oz.

I'd lean towards not needing/wanting an adjustable hanger on a repeater action because I haven't had problems with non-adjustable hangers in repeaters, but I'm not willing to forego adjsutability in my single shoot actions.

In what context?

My BAT has an adjustable hanger, and after the initial adjustment has been fine. But that's a bench gun and the only 'safety' it has it taking the bolt out of the rifle.

I've never had an issue with TTs in Defiance actions either, but in the context of hunting or PRS type rigs where the trigger is more than 4oz.

I'd lean towards not needing/wanting an adjustable hanger on a repeater action because I haven't had problems with non-adjustable hangers in repeaters, but I'm not willing to forego adjsutability in my single shoot actions.
Well we're on longrangehunting.com so....

Looks very nice, just heavy. I'm also not a trigger hanger fan. Have a tempest and had to get additional hangers from GAP and find the one that would actually work safely and not just let the trigger go off when the bolt moved when I changed from a Triggertech Special to a Triggertech Diamond. Have never had an issue with Defiance and Zermatt/BigHorn non-trigger hanger actions.
I've got three ARC action's - Nucleus, Nucleus 2.0, and an Archimedes. They all have TT special or diamond trigger's on them, and I've never had a single issue with them, but I know guy's that have put TT, Bix n Andy and Timney trigger's on several custom action's that needed to be worked over in order for them to work with the action's properly.
The adjustable trigger hanger just solves that issue.