AR15 newbie

sailorjim

I'm planning on my first AR15 and have a stripped lower and Timney trigger. The rifle will be 6.5 Grendel and used for hunting whitetails under 300 yards. I want a rifle that shoots under 1MOA. Please recommend an upper, bolt carrier and barrel that would fit my needs.
Thanks Y'all

Trigger barrel and optics are basically your main 3 components that make an AR accurate, And about a dozen smaller things and tricks that help.
As far are a barrel goes, if you want to go first class go with a krieger or Lilja with a matching bolt, save some money and look at Ballistic Advantage Premium with a properly head spaced bolt.
Optics, do yourself a favor and buy the best you can afford.

Really for BCG any mil spec would be fine or if you want something fancier go with a hard chrome one stay away from the nickel boron plated I have several and am unimpressed they even seem to stick the bolt if put away dirty or wet or something like I said mil spec is fine.

Don't trust matching bolt/barrel headspaced combo! They seem too be wrong when installed, but can easily be fixed. Best to be confirmed with proper gauges!