Ar10

The Aero Precision M5E1 build set is an outstanding place to start. Easy to use, looks and handles great.

Also Criterion AR barrels are a solid choice, the offer a lot of options depending on how you are going to be using your rifle.

If you are looking for something atypical and exotic you could go with an F1 skeletonized. I'm obviously biased towards exotic and unique being a firearms painter. I never want anyone to have exactly what I have. Here is a video of my F1 combo upper and lower build and paint.

BHC It's purty. Howzit shoot? What type of groups you getting with it?

I wish I could tell you but I've only had it to the range once and shot it very limited, as in just worked on the adjustable gas block, lol. I grew up in CO and I hate ranges, no offense to anyone. I used to just go 5 min behind the house and shoot. Not so easy at the range. Thanks for the post and happy new year to you all. Be safe.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.