AR place to shoot / rifle golf

still planning it. looking like it will be a decent turn out too. just waiting for the weather to break at this point. well and reloading supplys. if you have any suggestions post them up we are still very open to how everybody wants to do it.

Anything still happening with this? It's almost June, fellas. Any location offering a range opportunity greater than 300 yds. in AR seems like a pretty rare commodity. If this, or a similar event at this location is still in the works...or if a fun shoot might be arranged from time to time...I'd be interested to know about it! Thanks!

sorry guys I've been kinda outta the loop. I do still plan to do this shoot but right now I cant get enough primers to even load up enough extra to shoot in it myself so until that changes its just on hold. but if yall have enough loaded ammo yall are welcome to come use my range just message me when you would like to come shoot. I have extended it out to 1000y now.

ok everyone looks like this is back on now. so what I need is to try to get everyone together on a date that way we can all plan on it so if everyone could let me know what range of dates works for them I will try to make it where everyone can come.

Definately interested in this range. Idk about the shoot yall have coming up, not quite geared up yet, but I'm located in Batesville. So I'd love to come up there and try yalls range if it were open to the public for range fee. Any info will be great.

this isn't like a formal range it is just our farm and we have multiple targets set up in various places from 200 to 1000 yards.

I don't charge anything I just like to shoot

I live 45 minutes away, plus I go through that area to see customers every 1-2 weeks. I am game for this & will send a PM.
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.