AR pistol 300BO ammunition for deer

As stated, tac x works great. My son and his friends have killed several deer and hogs with them. Also, check out underwood ammo They have some specialty hunting rounds in aac

When I first got my 16" 300 BLK upper I was hunting deer with it. I think the manufacturer was PPU and they were loading a 125 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip. I took 2 deer with that load then started reloading my own and matched that load.

When I first got my 16" 300 BLK upper I was hunting deer with it. I think the manufacturer was PPU and they were loading a 125 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip. I took 2 deer with that load then started reloading my own and matched that load.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane! I still have about 10 boxes of the original Nosler 125 BT match grade. I forgot all about that round after I started shooting the 100 TAC-TX. The 125BT will get it done as well.

Not usually my caliber of choice, but the 110 v- max has done the job well twice for my kids. Both quick kills. I can find it and afford it easier than the Barnes. I think that weight really makes the most of the blackout.

I usually alternate load fmj then hp going 110gr or 125s doing the same with 8 1/2". V-max or sst should do it. I wonder about the ftx on how they would perform?