• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AR parts

Tikkamike

As some of you know because you have already helped him out with parts, my 8 year old is piecing together his first AR. He's getting close but we still need a few key parts. Not looking for anything fancy. Here is a list of things we are lacking

bolt carrier group
Barrel
Barrel nut
Gas tube/block
He has a free float hand guard but interested in one that's a little shorter than what he has.

here's a pic of what he has so far

A1B21099-4ADF-4E1B-A506-D5C2509B3CB7.jpeg

Mike I can probably help you out on the barrel if you're wanting 5.56
I have a couple new unfired
I also have a few new gas blocks and new unfired bolts (not entire carrier group)

I think I have a new take of mlok 10" handguard form a BCA upper I bought but I'd have to check. I would do $20 shipped. Has all the hardware. Pm if interested

Barrel
Barrel nut
Gas tube/block
He has a free float hand guard but interested in one that's a little shorter than what he has.
I have these parts. It's a 16" barrel that I took off an LAR upper. It has a 7" quad rail handguard, barrel nut, clamp on picatinny gas block, gas tube, and birdcage type flash hider. I'd take $100 for all of it.
1627830982923.png

1627831004344.png

Unsure on the round count. I bought it used because I wanted the LAR upper receiver for another build. I'll have to check the barrel for the twist rate. I'm not home right now, but I will be later today.