AR 30 338 Lapua MCR Duracoat

Kevin Cram

Here's LRH member JUDD's AR 30 338 Lapua I duracoated and just got back together last night. The only major modification we did was install a bolt knob which JUDD made himself. Hope you enjoy.

ShaneWalton338Lapua.jpg

ShaneWalton338Lapua4.jpg

ShaneWalton338Lapua3.jpg

ShaneWalton338Lapua2.jpg

ShaneWalton338Lapua1.jpg

The transfer to the "reaper" is coming along great...a couple of months it will be complete! Can't wait!

"Fear the Reaper"

Now that's one heck of a muzzle brake. And nice lookin' rifle overall.

I would not want to be off to the side of that muzzle brake when it barks!

This was part of the tradin for Eleanor. I got allot of stuff I sold off recently.

I wanted this platform for my Reaper build me and Kevin are doing. I shootin it as the factory lapua til my barrel and dies get in the it goes thru the rest of the transformation.

When the Reaper gets done even Mason will be able to hit things with it....:D

This was part of the tradin for Eleanor. I got allot of stuff I sold off recently.

I wanted this platform for my Reaper build me and Kevin are doing. I shootin it as the factory lapua til my barrel and dies get in the it goes thru the rest of the transformation.

When the Reaper gets done even Mason will be able to hit things with it....:D

This AR 30 is definitely a bada$$ rifle. What is the parent cartridge for the 284Reaper?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts