Ar-15

Can you give some details on what you had to deal with them for? Was it a Customer Service issue, or a purchase issue, or...?

Just wondering what all you are basing your opinion of the POF on. I am certainly no expert on AR's and I have heard great things about DD, Noveske, LaRue, LMT and POF, so I'm wondering if you dislike them because of your experience or are you basing it upon more than just your own interaction with that company?

Any one individual can have a bad experience with a company, and then say "Hey, these guys suck! Don't get their stuff!", and so I try to find out more detail to see if it's an isolated case versus a common trend, whatever it may be, and in the case of POF, I have seen far more good than bad so I am definitely curious to hear your story.

Customer service sucked! I dont think POF has the best rep for qualty I have never shot one myself.

I dont know why this rifle would even appel to anyone. What is it that you guys like?

1+ for clickbangbang
I don't have any of the listed companies in my varmit build. Completed it for around $750 without glass and it shoots .5 MOA @ 100yds. and I'm no where close to being finished with the testing yet. I agree if mine breaks i lose a varmint, not my life.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.