ar 15 upper

Timmyatneb

Looking for a gunsmith to build me an accurate upper in 223 with a 1-7 twist. If you can do it or you know somebody let me know.

I've built quite a few, I like to use Brux barrels in my builds. I also have a custom contour that I use to make the rifle balanced really well.

I would like to only spend 500 to 600 dollars and have a accurate upper for my todd hatcher custom lower. My order of black hills 77 grain otm ammo has come in and i wanna strech this stuff if i can . Can you guys think of anyone in that range.

I would like to only spend 500 to 600 dollars and have a accurate upper for my todd hatcher custom lower. My order of black hills 77 grain otm ammo has come in and i wanna strech this stuff if i can . Can you guys think of anyone in that range.
MidWay has a DPMS 24" HB set-up with a 1 in 8 twist that falls into your price range. I don't think you'll find a "custom" for what you're willing to spend.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.