• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AR-15 SS Bull Barrel

CaptnC

I built this rifle back before the Black Rifle craze began roughly 10 to 15 years ago. I bought it new at the same time I bought the DPMS heavy duty receiver.

I don't recall who the manufacturer was (might have been DPMS, not recall) nor what twist is...it is a stainless steel 20" bull barrel with a target crown, chambered in 5.56.

I do know it' only been to the range three times. I've never been big on the 5.56, but at the time it was the only game in town if you wanted an AR-15.

It' been 6 or 7 years since the last time it was shot and the round count is not over 100 shots. I don't think it matters but I never shot steel cases in this barrel.

Going to sell it with the gas tube and a quad rail gas block.

For $85.00

2018-04-30 21.32.34.jpg

I know it looks like the tape is short of the brech end, but it's an optical allusion. It really is even with the end of the barrel.

2018-04-30 21.31.24.jpg

Pulled it apart to build another deer hunting AR. 6.5 Grendel...got two grand kids that want to shoot a deer.

Last edited: