^^^^AR-15 Rifles are Slowly comeing back to Walmart^^^^

bigbuck

I have been looking at these online for a few weeks now and I decided to see what walmart sells them for in the .223 Cal. Seems like the Colt was only 1,100 dollars (NEW) . I thought I would post this because of the gouging that has been going on. I was in 2 different walmarts this weekend and talked to the salesman and he told me they received 3 Ar's friday morning but they didnt last long. The other store had recieved 3 last monday and they were bought up . They have more on order . Ammo was still skimpy with only 2 boxs of .223 . Hold off and you can get a new rife for a fair price. I am looking for the AR-10 .308.....

I asked the sales attendent how many times has someone offered you 50 bucks to drop a call and he smilled and said several. But he would get into trouble. I bet its going on at other locations tho.

Those must be the 3 AR's that showed up on gunbroker friday afternoon for $1800:rolleyes:
Now if someone can just get some reasonably priced magazines in stock

Those must be the 3 AR's that showed up on gunbroker friday afternoon for $1800:rolleyes:
Now if someone can just get some reasonably priced magazines in stock

He actually told me that 3 guys have been coming by his store for nearly 2 weeks every morning to grab one but the day that they came in 3 other different guys stumbled across them . Bet those guys where discusted . I have been seeing them online for 1600 and up to 2500 even 3500 guys wanting to trade them for 4x4 four wheelers , trucks , jet skies. They think they are Gold :rolleyes:.
If it does settle down some folks are going to be sick whn they have paid 2 maybe 3 times what a new one from wally world costs.

Guy I work with today told me that his local walmart stoppe selling Ars to a certain customer when they found out he was buying them up and taking them to his business and reselling for a rediculous price.

Capitalism at it's best.:)

Sort of like me and my 1700 buck AK. Supply and demand.

Did you sell or buy your AK for 1700 ? I have found them on the net for 400 600 700 and 1200. I have also found .223's for 1200 1400 and 1500 . Still for sale they havent moved yet . Guy at work has 2 DPMS .223's new in box for 1600 each. with one 30 round mag per rifle. I asked him today has he sold them and he said no. So what people are asking and what they are selling for is two different prices.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.