• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ar-15 palmetto

custhar1

brand new never fired
1/7 twist cl mp
1 mag
psa(palmetto)
1400$obo not sure on trades but will listen but trade value will be higher

Attachments

• AR 15-1 001.jpg
    AR 15-1 001.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 8
Because you can get one from him and you can't from the manufacturer.

With the current hysteria, he's able to make a profit off of something he may never be able to purchase again.

I have mine, its not right to capitalize on media hype its against the morals most members on this site hold true. If you support price gouging then you must not have been one of the guys complaining when all the reloading components disappeared in 2008. All the guys who have these things for sale have less than 100 post, they are just here to take advantage.

I have mine, its not right to capitalize on media hype its against the morals most members on this site hold true. If you support price gouging then you must not have been one of the guys complaining when all the reloading components disappeared in 2008. All the guys who have these things for sale have less than 100 post, they are just here to take advantage.

Free market is what it is. He's asking a fair price compared to what is selling on Gunbroker. He's not taking advantage on anyone if they are freely willing to give him what he is asking.

The only fools are the one's who are buying at these prices, not the one's who are selling at these prices.

Let's quit crapping on his thread.

Have noticed the same thing. People with hardly any post come here to peddle their ar for an outrageous price. I sold my M-4 last week for 775, I have what you would call a conscience and don't like to put the SCREWS to folks. Second the "go to gun broker" suggestion. Most of the folks here are decent people and don't need this kind of B.S. on our site

I sold complete AR lowers for $350 last week, now the place I get the stripped lowers from has gone up to $350 just for the lowers. Time you put a lower kit in it & a stock, you'd be looking at $550-600. Unbelievable!

Here we go again the soap box king thumping his chest about what guys should sell his gun for. I don't understand how ****ing on someone's post makes you any better than than someone selling his ar at the market price. I don't see you complaining about guys that bought Rem ti a few years back for $750 to $800 now selling them for $1600 to $2000. The market will set the price not morans who think they should be the moral compass for this site. If you really want to be a asset to the site than PM the guy with your view points and keep your negitive comments off these guys posts. Man I wonder sometimes why some guys forget the goldenrule we learned as a child "DO UNTO OTHERS AS WE WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU"