• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ar-15 fs/ft for long gun

bubba36x

ive decided i no longer need one of my ar15 so im putting mine up for sale. the rifle was built from the ground up the rifle will come with 5 mags a pelican military grade case. the rifle specs are stag arms lower and dpms upper with a nickle boron coated match grade barrel. the noveske flaming pig flash hider. it has a dpms bolt carrier and spike tactical hand guard. all the grips and stock are magpul and the charging handle is a gunfighter.
the rifle will probably come with 200 rounds of match ammo if i still have it. my number is 503 580 2393 text or call about the rifle i only check messages a few days a week. ill send more pics if you text me
ive got about 2200 into rifle and 250 into rifle case but id much rather a trade than the cash.

I had posted it for a higher price but im going to post what I will take for the rifle cash/trade
cash I want 1800firm if the rifle you have is over 2200 then we can work out cash and trade.
trade I would take a good optic hukamaw or nightforce I would like to trade for a long gun rem 700 or a after market action rifle or a after market action and some cash. rifles im looking for a 300 ultra,7mm mag,260rem,260rem Ackley,300wsm,7mm wsm,
also maybe a kimber or sig 1911 and some cash

attachment.php

I just sent you some pics of my gun, can you send some back you your gun, close ups of receiver and entire gun thanks