• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ar-15 for sale

bubba36x

ive decided i no longer need one of my ar15 so im putting mine up for sale. the rifle was built from the ground up the rifle will come with 5 mags a pelican military grade case. the rifle specs are stag arms lower and dpms upper with a nickle boron coated match grade barrel. the noveske flaming pig flash hider. it has a dpms bolt carrier and spike tactical hand guard. all the grips and stock are magpul and the charging handle is a gunfighter.
the rifle will probably come with 200 rounds of match ammo if i still have it. my number is 503 580 2393 text or call about the rifle i only check messages a few days a week.

attachment.php

message text or call if i dont pic up leave a message asking price is 2500obo id be willing for a good long gun trade also. 260 ackly,7mm mag,7mm wsm,300wsm,6.5-284 300 ultra,

im more seeing what people want to trade and stuff and what people will offer for price. i know the price is kinda high but i dont need to sell the rifle. but im more interesting in a long gun than a ar-15.

I know there is a new picing level for these weapons and so "reasonable" is higher than a few weeks ago, but you are too high.

I did not expect price gouging on this forum, good luck you may have a better chance sell it on
BARF com / AR15.com those loosers will be all over it

like I posted I know the price was high but thanks for the obvious.

well like I already posted im not really looking for cash im more interested in a trade for a long gun. people can say what they want theres a reason why it says or best offer. ive got 1800 into the rifle and pelican case mags bipod and possibly some ammo is worth 2200 so with the price of things that's pretty fair. but like I said I want a trade and not to fond on cash. if I post 2500 someone is going to offer 1900-2100 so that is very reasonable. off the shelf ar-15 are going for 1400`1800 at the gun show the other day. if they get ban here soon then you wont be able to find them anyways.

but someone can post anything they want for what they want so if you don't like it stay off someone's thread. how about that!

like I posted I know the price was high but thanks for the obvious.

well like I already posted im not really looking for cash im more interested in a trade for a long gun. people can say what they want theres a reason why it says or best offer. ive got 1800 into the rifle and pelican case mags bipod and possibly some ammo is worth 2200 so with the price of things that's pretty fair. but like I said I want a trade and not to fond on cash. if I post 2500 someone is going to offer 1900-2100 so that is very reasonable. off the shelf ar-15 are going for 1400`1800 at the gun show the other day. if they get ban here soon then you wont be able to find them anyways.

but someone can post anything they want for what they want so if you don't like it stay off someone's thread. how about that!

Your pretty green yet on this board to be bossin.

Good luck

I did not expect price gouging on this forum, good luck you may have a better chance sell it on
BARF com / AR15.com those loosers will be all over it

This is the United States the last time I looked. Buy low and sell high is how the system works lol.

To the OP watch Gun Broker----prices are pretty close to real world. Sold a Spare LE6940 at the LGS last weekend at the going price and will sell another a LE901 next weekend.

It doesn't matter how much you post on the bored. I'm a marine and have been in Afghanistan for the last year. So I'm sorry serving this country was more important that posting on the bored.

It doesn't matter how much you post on the bored. I'm a marine and have been in Afghanistan for the last year. So I'm sorry serving this country was more important that posting on the bored.

Thank you for serving it means a great deal to all of us here at home.

I didnt mean anything offensive by my statement or against you as an individual just simply saying there is no need to be jumping down someone else's back on a board that is here to simply inform and help people.

Thanks again for serving.

Bubba,(and everyone else)
First , THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Second, there's no excuse for slamming your post unless you were blatently, obviously trying to scam someone, which you were not. Third, a pic would've solved alot of these issues as well as given many of us window shoppers some satisifaction. Fourth, THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Can't we all just play nice?

Shag

Recent Posts