• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR-15 Complete Setup

Jones2056

I have a complete AR-15 for sale. Upper is a brand new Bushmaster M4A3 complete upper chambered for 5.56/223. Lower is a like new New Frontier Armory with a Magpul Stock and Tapco SAW grip. Gun comes with 1 30 round Orlite Israeli Made Magazine.

This AR15 is ultra lightweight and weighs under 6 pounds.

I am the second owner of the lower and believe it is unfired and I am the original owner of the Upper and it is brand new and still has factory oil on it.

THE AIMPOINT AND REAR SIGHT/RAIL IS NOT INCLUDED IN...I REPEAT IT IS NOT INCLUDED AT THIS PRICE

Price for the entire setup is $1250 shipped or may trade for ????.

I'm just trying to get what I have into it back. Not trying to gouge my price...Given the circumstances, setup and condition I think my price is reasonable in today's market. If I am way off base let me know. Gun is for sale on other forums but I will update if it sells.

Attachments

• photo (89).JPG
    photo (89).JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 12
  • photo (93).JPG
    photo (93).JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (94).JPG
    photo (94).JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 9
Would you be interested in any trade towards the price? I have some very nice rifles and contenders and encore pistols All have quality scopes If so Cantact me ny e-mail (louisvello @aol.com) Put AR in subject Thanks Lou

I just offered a trade deal but if you won't accept trades that I would make appealing to you I will give you your asking price. So9 I will take it one way or the other Lou

Replied to your e-mails and your PM I will call you and we can discuss the trades or cash But I definitly will buy your rifle either way. But to expedite this matter before this goofy administration makes it illegal to sell the AR. Thanks lou