• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AR 15 100 rd. drum magazine

Charlie Brown Jr.

5.56 Korean 100 rd. AR 15 / M4 drum magazine. New, just took it out of the box for pictures. I haven't fired this one, but I've used others like it , they are well built and you can burn 100 rds. up in short order. Look on You Tube, and you can check out how they work, lots of ammo in a small package. Comes with a handy loading tool that will work on any AR magazine, and a canvas type carrying case.. 149.00 shipped TYD.. Please don't bid if I can't legally ship to your state, have your cousin in Idaho purchase it, and you can pick it up next time you visit the goat roper. Pay Pal as a gift, or money order for payment.. I'll ship UPS insured.

Attachments

• DSCN9630.JPG
    DSCN9630.JPG
    956.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN9629.JPG
    DSCN9629.JPG
    612.5 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN9628.JPG
    DSCN9628.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • DSCN9627.JPG
    DSCN9627.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
5.56 Korean 100 rd. AR 15 / M4 drum magazine. New, just took it out of the box for pictures. I haven't fired this one, but I've used others like it , they are well built and you can burn 100 rds. up in short order. Look on You Tube, and you can check out how they work, lots of ammo in a small package. Comes with a handy loading tool that will work on any AR magazine, and a canvas type carrying case.. 148.00 shipped TYD.. Please don't bid if I can't legally ship to your state, have your cousin in Idaho purchase it, and you can pick it up next time you visit the goat roper. Pay Pal as a gift, or money order for payment.. I'll ship UPS insured.
Price Reduced