• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED APS 338 Ultra Maxx for sale, very rare!!

Price reduction!!!

Alright guys, Seller gave me the OK to do one last price drop.

$1800 for rifle and dies. This is nearly a $3K rifle if you ordered right now from me.

First come first serve.

Kirby,
What is brass life like with the Remington brass? Could you fire form the 338 edge Bertram brass in this chambering?

Thanks
Chance

As with all chamberings, it depends on how hard you push down on the throttle. harder you drive things, the less your brass life will be. Load it to my recommended loads and you will get 6-8 firings pretty easily. I would personally rather have twice the case life then get an extra 50-75 fps of velocity.

Yes bertram 338 Edge brass can be used but it would need to be necked up to at least 35 caliber and then necked back down to 338 to reposition the shoulder to the correct position which is farther forward then the Edge.

Seller said no brass for $1800 sell price. I think that is because he would need to form it up and does not currently have any ready to sell if I understood him correctly.

Thats an incredible price for this rifle. If I had not Just picked up a 338 Allen Mag from Kirby in the last Month, Id jump on this one!

And the XHS has been a FINE one to shoot so far!

Andy

Recent Posts