• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED APS 338 Lapua WTS/WTT price drop!!!

kustomkoatings

338 Lapua
--BAT receiver with BAT 20 MOA rail
--McMillan A5 stock 13.5" LOP 90% black, 10% gray
--Lilja 26" #7 Sporter Contour heavily fluted barrel 1-10 twist with Holland Muzzle Brake
--Rifles Basix trigger tuned by Kirby to 2.5 lbs
--HS Precision Bottom Metal with one 3 round HS precision mag
--All metal teflon coated black
--All Metal Work by Kirby Allen

I purchased this rifle from Jed Lowe with 400 rounds down the pipe I have since put 425 rounds down it. Just had Chris Mathews over at Longshotrilfles check bore with borescope and he said it looks great. I have always run a mild load and never shot more than 3 round groups, it has never been fired hot.

It shoots very well 1/2 MOA capable if you are. I have printed hits on target @ 1780 under MOA.

It is not a safe queen, rifle has some finish wear hear and there as you would expect from a coated rifle.

Also included is Redding Type S Fl Bushing Die, Comp Seater, 215-300gr SMK's, And about 150 pieces of Lapua Brass.

I am not interested in spliting up so please dont ask. Partial trades considered but as always cash is king.

Asking 2500.00 for package.

Here is link to orginal purchase will post pics tonight

WTS APS 338 Lapua- Sniper's Hide Forums

Call for more info 573-262-3977 or 573-318-6160
Thanks Corey

Last edited:
Re: APS 338 Lapua WTS/WTT

Will it looks like your wanting to get what you paid for it after you put 425 more round throught it. Boy that would be nice if i could do that. I got lots of gun i put a lot of rounds in i will sell to you for what i paid.

Will it looks like your wanting to get what you paid for it after you put 425 more round throught it. Boy that would be nice if i could do that. I got lots of gun i put a lot of rounds in i will sell to you for what i paid.

Urgh!!!

Thanks for showing your intelligence New Shooter you must not know much about the cost of components why don't you do some math before u go spouting your mouth off on my post.

Brass 230.00 a hundred
Bullets 95.00
Dies 225.00

None of this was purchased with the rifle when I bought it, but is included in my price.

Thanks Again New Shooter. Hope to see one of those rifle posted for sale soon!!!

Yes u can see that I paid 3000.00 for the rifle that is the way I intended it. I purchased the components separately. .338 Lapua Components are not cheap!!!!

Also included is HLNL case gauge. Wilson chamber gauge, Wilson trimmer case holder.

Thanks Corey

I know Jed, the original owner... all his rifles are top shelf !

I am sure this is a shooter !

Lots of good extras to boot...

Thanks Sendero

Yes its a shooter very nice build really hate to part with it. I have a 7saum on it's way and can't afford to feed and water them both. This is a really nice LR hunting setup. I took a muley and whitetail with it this past season. Those 300gr SMK's work very well on game. Jed is a super nice guy and you are right his stuff is top shelf!!!

I know first hand how nice this rifle is! I will also vouch for the seller. He is one of the good guys. Anyone interested in an awesome APS 338 Lapua, you should strongly consider this one. This rifle would cost more than $4000 new. When you factor in all of the components being included with it, it is a great deal.

The question that is rarely answered in posts: What does it weigh?