Approved!

Took me 5 months & 7 days from stamp cashed to approved.
Then another 5 weeks for the stamp to arrive at the FFL.
You guys should be close to overdue.

Waiting on 2 here, 4/10 & 4/20 stamp cashed. I figured another month or 2 yet, so we'll see. Been through this many times, so I'm used to the crazy waiting game.

Cashed in Jan and still haven't heard anything. Shop told me they have heard rumors if you call, they put in in the bottom of the pile. Wouldn't surprise me. Have been hesitant but getting impatient.

Cashed in Jan and still haven't heard anything. Shop told me they have heard rumors if you call, they put in in the bottom of the pile. Wouldn't surprise me. Have been hesitant but getting impatient.
I had shop call. All they said was "processing" that was in early August. Ridiculous.

I just had a mid-January approved on 9/19 and have another one pending from mid March, so I'm guessing both of them will end up at about 250 days.

Mid Jan...There's hope!!!
There is, but right now with the announcement of USPS slowing down, the hurdle might become post approval to dealer. Only took 7 days to get from approved to the dealer, but that could quickly turn into weeks.
There is a NFA reddit that has a month by month approval thread you can check out to get a pulse on where they are approval wise.

Three more on the way: cashed 8/10 and 9/2, mailed 9/27. The wait gets harder each time for some reason.

1 year wait as of Sept 22
Your check cashed in Sept 2020? Not saying this to make you feel bad, but I've had three go all the way through since then. How did you submit the form?

I feel like SilencerShop get's Form 4s through faster somehow. Maybe they send so many forms they have a dedicated examiner or something. I got through in 4-6 months but I guy I work with is still waiting on his from before my last round of stamps.

Seems like less than 30 days for an efile recently. I even had one bounce for an error on review and got it through in less than 45 days. Guy was super helpful on making the change, and knew what he was talking about.

January for the ones I'm waiting on now. My shortest wait has been approx. 8 months and longest has been 13mos.