Approved!!!!

With the Corona Virus issues, I'd expect things to happen a bit slower than normal. With a Nov 19 form, you are probably looking at late Summer for an approval unfortunately. Hopefully I'm being pessimistic! ;)

Last June, My son and I submitted (read mailed) form fours on the same exact day at the same exact post office going to the same exact address.

My form four was approved in less than 87 days(I picked up my can 87 days from mailing) and my son just picked up his can Tuesday of last week.

There is no rhyme or reason to the whole process.

Sorry WeiserBucks.

All I can say is, there has got to be a better way. The approval system being used is NOT working for the people that the government is supposed to be working for.

question, with everyone in the country calling every month don't you think that would just add time to your wait as someone has to take the time to look it up or do they have a person that just does that?

All I can say is, there has got to be a better way. The approval system being used is NOT working for the people that the government is supposed to be working for.

the better way is getting rid of the stupid stamp altogether. one should be able to walk into a gun dealer and buy as many suppressors as they want once they've passed the same background check they must pass to buy a gun.

how is it that it's harder and takes longer to get a chunk of metal that goes on the end of the gun than to get the actual gun itself? short of beating someone with it, it is harmless.

i bought my first suppressor in february of 2013 and got it in february of 2014. i thought that was reasonable considering it was a couple months after sandy hook and everyone was going crazy during the panic.

They should not be regulated at all as a matter of fact look at it this way it is a muffler for your gun try driving your vehicle without a muffler you'll be ticketed

question, with everyone in the country calling every month don't you think that would just add time to your wait as someone has to take the time to look it up or do they have a person that just does that?

They have people there for that. Never had a problem getting through.

Got the phone call yesterday! My Gunwerks 8ight is now sitting in my safe at home. Can't wait to try it out. One day shy of 7 months wait. Couldn't believe it!

921D7EB3-CDA2-4E3E-A3E1-6392A4CAF75E.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.