Apology to RCBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had wonderful service and support through the years with RCBS and will continue to use their products. I am sure they are doing their best with all that is going on in California. People that don't live where there are forest fires, don't have a clue. Priorities change when there is a fire in your area and then throw in the Chinese flu rules to deal with. This year will end and next year will hopefully be better.

I had a similar unsatisfying phone call to RCBS, long hold time a half response, Rather than spending the time and money to send the seating stem to them, and wait 3 weeks for a turn around, I returned the $75 die set to the store and went to another store and bought a set of Hornady Dies for $45, Lesson learned ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The heading on this thread says Apology To RCBS. But nowhere in the content of the 20 posts up till now do I see the words "sorry" or "apologize",( some of those 20 posters hadn't even contributed to the original thread and don't know what's goin' on) In the first post I do see some astonished looking Emoji that may or may not be interpreted as an apology.

Now the post I contributed to the original thread did not mention or insult RCBS or any other business or individual. But if my post in anyway contributed to encouraging others to vent , ridicule, or insult RCBS in any way, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.