Anyone's hands get sore after priming brass?

I used the Lee hand prime for years until it neglected to fully seat some primers in different rifles, so I switched to the table top version and no more problems. No more sore hands, either.

If anyone is interested, my condition is called Dupuytren's contracture, it is a thickening that occurs around the tendons in your palm. I am only 50, it is now so bad the only fix is surgery, I already had carpal tunnel surgery.
Thank you PrimalRights for your generosity.
It's appreciated.

Cheers.
My grandfather had the same thing. Could hardly open his hand. Middle and last two fingers were always bent at 90 degrees. He always worked with his hands and worked hard. Died at 95 five weeks after his wife.

I live alone during the week, so I have a strong grip. Hand never gets tired or sore. Did I mention that I am a mechanic, that's why the strong grip.
Yank that tranny !
(transmission that is:)
How much longer you gonna make that drive ?
It's got to get old...

That was what I was after. Thank you @MagnumManiac.

I have a brand new Competition Primer Seater sitting here with your name on it. No charge. You'll never buy (or want to use) another priming tool as long as you live. Just PM me your real name, then put an order in for a CPS on our website. You'll check out for the full amount, but you will not be charged. In the comments section during checkout... reference this post and I'll see that you do not pay a cent. I hope this helps set the tone for you in 2021.

Happy New Year!

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights Inc
605-554-1911
www.primalrights.com
Mr. Dykstra. That was an amazing act of kindness and generosity you just did there sir. God Bless you.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.