Anyone You Know?

One of the comments...I wondered after I read his screen name below(urinatinghothandloads) if he was on this website?

****inHotHandLoads

I'll get guys who bring 6 pistols to my concealed carry classes and you can see the anguish on their faces when a grandma with arthritis shooting for the first time makes a neat fist sized group compared to the basketball sized group they make at 7 yards. These are the same guys that drop hints all day that they have been shooting for years. You can usually call it before they even step on the range.

This reminded me of my daughters at their CCW class.

Instructor: Do you two shoot competition?
My daughters: No.

Instructor: How long have you been shooting pistols?
My daughters: Since yesterday.

Instructor;o_O

They were shooting an old single six ruger 6" barreled 22 LR. One small ragged hole. So he actually had them start shooting for left eye, right eye nose, etc. I have to be able to count the holes in the paper he said.🤣🤣

I tried to conceal my big proud pappa smile as much as possible.
I've got an old 22 single six with a scope on it that shoots like that. I've been offered $1000 for it! I traded it for some firewood back in the 80's to a gunshop owner who drilled and tapped it. A friend of my brothers tried to copy it with a brand new setup but doesn't shoot as good and he was the one that recently offered to buy it lol.

made my day at some point just shoot already.

every now and then take a shotgun shell and a irons sighted .22 put shotgun shell at 25 yards or more depending on you eye sight. Shoot it. Most of you will hit it regularly. The take if you practice you are a good shooter don't make it harder than it has to be and have fun

OMG! I about fell off my chair laugh at that one.
been there at the range when someone did this almost exact process and missed the target at 25 yards.
Lended a scope to a friend, pulled a scope off a gun to temporarily replace, forgot it was on a 20 moa rail and last shot it way the heck out there and didn't have the zero stop setup. Will boresite through the barrel forever more haha!

made my day at some point just shoot already.

every now and then take a shotgun shell and a irons sighted .22 put shotgun shell at 25 yards or more depending on you eye sight. Shoot it. Most of you will hit it regularly. The take if you practice you are a good shooter don't make it harder than it has to be and have fun
Empty shotgun shell?