• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anyone want to trade

300 ultra

[ MARLIN 1895.jpgIs anyone one looking for one of these in 44mag. I have one in the safe I will trade. Its a 1894

Last edited:
No one wants this long range killer. I have personally shot Marco polo sheep at 1740 Yards with this and it easilly shoots 1 foot MOA at 57 yards. It really likes Berger bullets seated far off the lands.

No one wants this long range killer. I have personally shot Marco polo sheep at 1740 Yards with this and it easilly shoots 1 foot MOA at 57 yards. It really likes Berger bullets seated far off the lands.

LMAO, that may not help the sell, but it brought a laugh anyway. How many rounds through that bad boy?

I would guess maybe 200 rounds through it. Im just happy to get a responce from someone.

You never said what you were looking to trade for???? Might help get things rolling if we know what you'd like to get in a trade for this long range shooting rig gun).

BTW...Nice rig!

Wayne

I am open to trades. Rifles or pistols preferably. Thank you for the shotgun offer though unfortunately I am not interested.

Trade: 1991 School bus,
Or: Browning buckmark pistol, Target barrel, flat side with 2/clips and original case.

Check out my ebay store, user name is loghomekid

How about a Jennings Forked lightning compound bow and a two man tent!

Or you rifle and $500.00 for my Pedersoli 1874 sharps target rifle with mid/long range peep sight with front globe, checkered walnut stock, color case hardning finish, blackened barrel for no glare shooting, 1-18 twist for 535 grain bullets.

Or $300.00 and your rifle for a SunL 150cc 4-stroke motor scooter with some freight damage. Brand new 2008 model.

thank you.................Savage22-243AIgun)

How about a older 70's era Belgium made Browning BAR 300 WM? Straight across trade, FTF may even be possible for fellow Oregonian.

BT

nikon 12x42 monarch bino's in realtree the new ones with dielectric prism coating.

Man this is great. Just like shopping at Cabelas. I'll pass on the Nikon's I have Swaro Binoc's already. Pass on the Old 300 WM. I will have to check out your Ebay store to see what you got. I dont know what half the stuff you were talking about though. Great job guys keep it up.

Ok, well here is a shot in the dark then. How about a set or two of swage dies for you to make your own bullets with then? 146 grain .357s made from 9mms pictured as just an example of what is possible.

BT

P1050492.jpg