Anyone using a March FX 4.5-28X52?

Huntnful

Curious on personal experiences with this scope? I like basically everything about it other than the non locking elevation turret. So just seeing if anyone has one, and their experience or opinions on it. Thanks!

I would love this optic if it was available in MOA.
I am almost 100% certain it has the same zero stop set up as my compact march's
Me too! I probably would have already bought it if it was in MOA haha. But I'm actually considering switching to Mils just because this is basically the perfect scope as far as I can tell.

I love mine, I decided to make the switch to mils just to have one and now I want all my scopes in mil.
The turrets are the best I've used, the glass is the best I've looked through, I love the floating dot reticle, it's really compact on a hunting rifle, and the fov is awesome.
The glass is so good that I barely ever go above 15x for targets at 1k.
And it weighs like 28 oz and tracks with the best of them

I love mine, I decided to make the switch to mils just to have one and now I want all my scopes in mil.
The turrets are the best I've used, the glass is the best I've looked through, I love the floating dot reticle, it's really compact on a hunting rifle, and the fov is awesome.
The glass is so good that I barely ever go above 15x for targets at 1k.
And it weighs like 28 oz and tracks with the best of them
Well that pretty much seals the deal haha. I've had a 6-24X52 VX-HD, an ATACR 7-35, an NX8 4-32, Mark 5 5-25X52 and a Mark 5 3.6-18X52. Any personal comparison to those scopes also?

I would have this if it were MOA, it has their high master glass which to my eyes is better than the ATACR gen 2 glass and VX-6HD. This was in a 10-60x56 though, not the 4.5-28x52

Last edited:
Well that pretty much seals the deal haha. I've had a 6-24X52 VX-HD, an ATACR 7-35, an NX8 4-32, Mark 5 5-25X52 and a Mark 5 3.6-18X52. Any personal comparison to those scopes also?
I've owned both mk5s and the 4-32 nx8
In my opinion there's no comparison, especially to the NX8

Excellent. The Mark 5 was optically way better than the NX8 and still better than the ATACR. So now I can't wait to get one on order if it's better than the Mark 5
It definitely is but the mk5 isn't terribly far behind optically.
The March is proven to be exceptionally durable and precise though, that alone makes it a good investment in my opinion

Oh hell yeah lol. That was my favorite from the bunch, and I don't like illumination, so it'll be perfect. Still pretty visible down on 5-7X?
Yeah it looks like a very fine Duplex, I usually run around with it cranked to 10x and parallax set for 75 yards