Anyone use Frankford Arsenal universal seating kit?

bmnkbrandon

Has anyone used the frankford Arsenal universal seating die set? Looks pretty sweet and if it is of decent quality I don't know how I couldn't buy one! Looking for any warnings from you guys

Frankford Arsenal is one of the more offensive companies to me. Everything is made in Communist China and they are more than willing to steal designs and offshore production.

I'm on a personal boycott of everything from that company.

Frankford Arsenal is one of the more offensive companies to me. Everything is made in Communist China and they are more than willing to steal designs and offshore production.

I'm on a personal boycott of everything from that company.
I'm with you there. Not another penny from me. I had their intellidropper powder dispenser die recently after five months. Turns out they do not warrant their products purchased on Amazon. I read their warranty on line and while it clearly excludes Amazon purchases, this is a chicken crap way to operate a business.

I purchased one after Christmas, I have not used it that much. I have a Forster Ultra Micro Seater die for my 6.5 Creed, I tried the Frankford Arsenal Universal seating die and it produced the same ammo as the Forster with same runout. If you are looking at it, the cost is worth the look, the Micrometer is on the money for dialing down or up and measuring what you seated with Calipers shows the exact measurements. It has VLD seating stems if you are reloading mainly Berger's. It will fit the bill if you want to piece out your dies instead of buying sets, get this and purchase a FL sizer of your choice and you are ready.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts