Anyone use Double Tap Ammo?

wbygunner

Looking to see if anyone has tried or uses Double Tap Ammo? I was looking around for factory offerings for my .375 H&H and came across their website last night. They have some interesting offerings and the ballistics look awesome. I'm intrigued by the 260 grain Accubond offering at 2900 fps for moose and elk. The velocities are very good IMO and I'm wondering if accuracy would be acceptable. Just looking for info/thoughts, thanks!

www.doubletapammo.com

Double Tap is made here in my home town. I have heard good reviews from both people that have used their bullets and who know them personally. I can tell you that their loads are hot. However, I have confidence that they are safe as well. All i can say is to try them and see for yourself. The proof is in the pudding. You may check out what reviews are available at MidwayUSA as they carry Double Tap there.

Unless im ****ing away ammo for the cases, Double Tap, Cor-bon, Weatherby/norma, and HSW are the only rounds that I trust to be closest to handloads.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts