Anyone use bruno shooter supply

freebird63

Anyone here on the board ever order supplies from bruno shooter supply???
I ordered a box of berger 30 cal-185gr bullets last week and still have not gotten a confirmation email and so far nothing has been billed to my debit card. Their website says they are in stock and I have sent them two emails and have not gotten a reply to either. I figure I will call them tomorrow and find out whats going on. Not many places seem to have the 30cal-185gr bullets lately and would like to have one more box because I plan on shooting alot this summer. Come hunting season I want to know where my 300RUM Sendero is hitting at 1000 yards.
Thanks for any input
Chuck

Had the same thing happen with no email conformation when I ordered a toolbox from Grizzley's for some reloading supplies but, it did show up in about 3 or 4 days. Don't recall having any bad experiences with Bruno. I think your giving them a phone call is the way to go.

Last edited:
No problems with my order from them. I think they are a completely legit company and wouldn't worry about any rip-off. You may need to follow up with them as suggested, and confirm the status of your order.

I got an email from them today, I guess they have been slammed, which I understand as it seems like all the companies providing reloading supplies are getting hit hard for some reason???? So they are good and I look forward to ordering more stuff from them.

They have been serving the BR community from at least the mid 80's that I know about. Always been a top shelf resource. I can't say how they are now with the internet, but, I consider them up there with Sinclair, K&B, Wilson, etc. They are shooters and know shooting. rc

Ordered plenty of "Supplies" from them.... They've always been friendly and prompt with any questions. I will do business with them in the future...No worries.

Wayne

The orders I placed have gone into oblivion. They have placed their phones on permanent busy, don't answer e-mail or voice mails. It looks like they can't fill the orders and you cannot contact them to cancel them and shop elsewhere. I had a friend stop by their store and they wouldn't talk to about online orders. It's a classic nightmare in these times where customer service is more important than pricing.

The phone lines are just very busy. Got my order last week. Took about 3 weeks from when I planced it with Amy. When I placed it it took about 20 times to get through. Lester Bruno is one of the good guys..

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm running well over a month and two days I put their number on my auto dialer (370 calls on one day an 410 the next) without finding an open line that made we wonder if they didn't just take it off the hook. The fact I can't get a return e-mail or phone call also makes me wonder. It's good someone is getting through.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts