Anyone use a 10 gauge?

I use a sx2 3.5" for Turkey have forever but my dad has a sp10 Remington with the old original camo pattern and it is a stone old killer. No doubt my Winchester is lighter but I have killed birds with both but the 10 just has a longer range. If we know we will be walking allot for Turkey the sp10 don't come out much. The recoil on it is not bad at all at times I think my shorter barrel sx2 with a 3.5 feels a little worse then that big heavy 10. I think if Remington would bring it back it would be a huge hit. I would really like one of my own but prices of the sp10s have went through the roof anymore, but knowing me I'll still buy one at some point.

I would really like one of my own but prices of the sp10s have went through the roof anymore, but knowing me I'll still buy one at some point.
Since they are not making them anymore I would expect them to keep increasing in price. Especially since there really aren't many new options for a 10.

Ya I completely agree. I have just always been surprised Remington hasnt took advantage of the demand and brought back the tried and true sp10. Could be some money to be made.

I think it they would remake them and keep the price tag around 1500 or little more they would sell them fast. Seems from what I seen old ones go for around 2000 and the browning gold 10s where new around 1600-1700 when you can find them

I would think if there was a good sizable market for the 10 there would be more than just browning making them. I'd be interested in knowing how many 10's browning sells compared to 12's.
I think the weight helps with the recoil but hurts it when you need mobility which is most hunting except waterfowl. So that eliminates sporting clays, trap and upland birds except for @belldar lol. Most want a multi use gun.

I would think if there was a good sizable market for the 10 there would be more than just browning making them. I'd be interested in knowing how many 10's browning sells compared to 12's.
I think the weight helps with the recoil but hurts it when you need mobility which is most hunting except waterfowl. So that eliminates sporting clays, trap and upland birds except for @belldar lol. Most want a multi use gun.
If it matters to anyone the word In the handloading world is that the browning is a stronger action. The gold light 10 is not a heavy gun. It weighs less than my competition gun and swings very well.

Ok you have peaked my interest. How much does it weigh?
9-1/4 if memory serves. Steel framed 12's used to weigh 8 to 8-1/2. Most skeet guns with tube sets weigh over 10. My kolar and my browning weigh nearly the same thing. My Blaser F3 with tunes weighs 101/2. Rem sp10 is over 12 lbs