Anyone Tried Out the New ZCO SCOPES?

Greetings! I'm the marketing and social media manager for ZCO. We still haven't shipped out our first batch of scopes just yet, that should happen around June or so this year. We are being very deliberate and thorough with our testing making sure everything is as it should be. Price is yet to be determined, we'll figure that out once we are 100% finished with testing and get into production mode so we can calculate an exact MSRP. But, we estimate cost to be around $3200-3400 or so. Hope this information helps.

Nick Gebhardt

Thanks, Nick! Saw that Mike at CS Tactical had them listed and mistakenly assumed some had been distributed. Looking forward to trying one out. After my previous experience with Jeff at Kahles, I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything you guys put out. It will no doubt be up there with the best of them!

Jim

At that price point they had better be extremely good. The glass, tracking and features had better be top notch. Be interesting to see how they stack up against the other "Alpha"glass out there.
Bruce

Was the company started by Nightforce employees? Seems like much more than a coincidence it's in the same town with only 3000 population. Interested to se how they stack up against the other high end scopes!

Was the company started by Nightforce employees? Seems like much more than a coincidence it's in the same town with only 3000 population. Interested to se how they stack up against the other high end scopes!

@livetohunt One of the primary members on the ZCO staff is Mr. Jeff Huber. He is the gentleman that basically founded Nightforce, and was the VP of that company for 22 years. He still lives there and Orofino is the HQ of ZCO here in the U.S. Mr. Huber hasn't been with NF for the past 5 or so years. He and I together were the importer/distributor for another major rifle scope company up until the end of 2016 which freed us up to start from the ground up on an all new company.

We have absolutely no relation to any other company other than previous employment in one capacity or another. The ZCO manufacturing facility in Austria is our own as is our assembly and testing facility here in the U.S. We have a great group of individuals with ZCO, all with extensive and proven high end experience.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.