Anyone tried MK8 3.5-25

Remmy700

So got a MK8 yesterday with tremor 3 reticle and overall seems to be nice scope. Glass is way better than I anticipated. Just seeing if anyone has used one of these and what thoughts was on it, will be a few days before I get to put it through it's paces. Currently mounted in MK8 IMS Mount.
90DAE721-C1B7-4045-A3C2-30E87D52A8F2.jpeg
1C713F61-F7D6-44C3-A0CD-80774A53D383.jpeg

I drooled over it for weeks when it was first released a few years ago.
I talked myself out of it because I couldn't afford one and don't deserve one.

I had one for a while. I liked the glass but didn't care for the turrets. I didn't like the squeeze to adjust. Or the zero adjustment.

In the end there was too many other choices in that price range to settle and it went down the road.

I'm not sure what the street price is. Think I paid around $2k for it LNIB and sold it for about the same. If it was had the compact turrets I might have kept it. As far as the glass and dial adjustment goes I don't think there is anything better. I just didn't like the B2 turrets.

Well got to spend a little time with this thing doing load work. I have to say I am very surprised with the glass quality, probably one of the top 3 brightest scopes I have ever used, which is a **** ton. Turrets do take some getting used to with squeeze mechanism to unlock but other than that, tracks like a beast and with tremor 3 never need to touch turrets anyhow.

Been shooting one for a couple years on a 338-378. Glass is clear, I love the push to adjust, easy to set up. My only beef is the size but even then it's a hell of a lot lighter than comparable S and B.

I bet you get along well with the Mark 8.
I just recently bought a Mark 5 3.6-18x44 with the TReMoR3. In no way is the scope in the same league as a 4-16x42ATACR in glass quality or turret feel, but its just good enouph I think I'll get along with it on a AR or hunting rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.