Anyone running night vision or thermal for nighttime varmints?

I just got the ATN Thor 4. Have not shot with it yet but using around the house and neighborhood shows great promise. The number of functions seems excessive at this point as I need to keep referring to the manual to see how to run everything. It has a really cool function to record before and after every shot you make and let you download to a computer or iPad .

I just got the ATN Thor 4. Have not shot with it yet but using around the house and neighborhood shows great promise. The number of functions seems excessive at this point as I need to keep referring to the manual to see how to run everything. It has a really cool function to record before and after every shot you make and let you download to a computer or iPad .
Still in the learning curve with mine they are very complicated for me,but I can see a rabbit easily at 300 yards .

Coyotes and pigs are vermin in OK so they can be hunted 24/7/365 here. Mine is going on my suppressed 6.5 Grendel as soon as I get everything figured out and it gets a little cooler. The thermal works fairly well even in the daylight. When the pigs are in thick brush you can see the hot spots night or day.

I have a Sightmark Wraith, bering optics super hogster, hogster r35 and just got a AGM rattler 35 for weapons sights. Run a AGM taipan 25 scanner.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts