Anyone running a 7mm RUM with 190-195s ?

I don't shoot a RUM, but I have loaded for one. 26" Rem 700. Wyatts mag box wouldn't fit the 195 EOL seated near the lands, so it was a single feed operation.
Customer came to me with pressure signs. His 7RUM head stamped brass was a soft lot. I formed him some from some 300RUM brass. Those took normal pressures and the 195s made 3000fps with Retumbo.
I got it to shoot under an inch at 100 at speed, but didn't take it any farther, but I assume customer did.

My brother runs 190 Atips. N570. I ran the the 190 Atips in my last barrel. I was using H50BMG and RL 50. Had problems with the barrel. Sent it back, and got a new barrel. Decided against shooting the A Tips. If you want some load data, PM me.

Im
My brother runs 190 Atips. N570. I ran the the 190 Atips in my last barrel. I was using H50BMG and RL 50. Had problems with the barrel. Sent it back, and got a new barrel. Decided against shooting the A Tips. If you want some load data, PM me.
Just curious about how fast the RUM would push a 190 atip in a 26" barrel. I'm sure it would be a very long loaded round if seated above the shoulder & neck junction. I'm guessing close to 4" long.