Anyone own a pair of Sightron S3LR binoculars

lee31

I'm want to buy a decent pair of binos . I like my s3 scopes and thought that these would be a good pair of binos . Looking to stay around 500 dollars . I can't really find any reviews on these . I'm wondering how these stack up to the monarch 7s and the viper hds . Any input would be appreciated

I was in the same boat as you. I bought SIII scope and I was impressed with the quality of lens for that price. I decided to purchase the Sightron Blue Sky SII 8x32. I wanted to carry as light as possible and be able to see low-light.

I used to have Leupold WindRiver 10x42. It was very good binocular but it is a bit too big and heavy.
I compared between these two binoculars. $200 vs $500 They are very close in clarity.
8x32 has a wide field of view than 10x42.

I shot a buck at 180 yards and it was getting very dark. I spotted it and thanks to Sightron 8x32 for doing a good job.

I'm sure that S3LR would be way better for that price.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.