Please remove

That isn't ideal brother... looks like you got a bargain bin special or sent something by accident. I don't order as much as others on this site but I probably live the farthest from Florida (OTM) and it always arrives in tip top shape.... Midway on the other hand grrrrrrr!!!
Larry Potterfield seems like a really neat guy, however those folks working for him need some severe training. I have had horror stories with there so called experts. Gumby could have done better.

You've got some heavy-duty crushing going on with that shipping box, no doubt. But the Item No 28502 was cut open -- it wasn't crushed. And to be missing 4 bullets means it was not only cut open, it was actually put in use -- or pilfered. That right there is not shipping damage, it is a defective item if it was sold as a new box. They ought to make good on that, and on the shipping to replace it. Let us know how it goes.

Sorry about being a little late to "chime in" but I have been busy "hassling" out a non-delivery by USPS. It was a "hand off from UPS to USPS and the postal worker dropped my package off at the wrong house {#1) it was the house ACROSS the street and #2) the house was vacant!}. Unfortunatelty, I was not home at the time of the delivery and by the time I checked my e-mail for a delivery notification several hours had passed and a Porch Pirate had take my package from the other houses porch. USPS tried to blow off my complaint with a GPS delivery excuse but when I produced a security video of the fool stopping in the street north of my house, scanning the package in his vehicle and then trotting up the the house and tossing the package on the porch before trotting back to his vehicle and driving off, the supervisor admitted that the actual GPS coordinates were not for my address (actually for two houses north of my address-scanned while in vehicle and NOT at the porch/delivery site). Now I am getting the it's not our fault/responsibilty from USPS because it was a UPS "hand-off" and "OF COURSE" UPS is saying the same thing. My point in this tirade is #1) ALWAYS SHIP WITH SIGNATURE REQUIRED and #2) DO NOT EXPECT any package/parcial to arrive unscathed and in pristine condition as, in today's world, shippers DO NOT CARE! They ALL figure that they've got us over a barrel due to the COVID-19 scamdemic. Just a word to the wise from an unhappy, experienced fellow shooter.

I purchased scope from midway last Tuesday it first went UPS and then handed off to USPS it arrived this Saturday mind u $1200 scope the outside box was mangled bubble wrap was sticking out of box somewhere along the line one of the carriers applied a stripe of packages tape the scope box was also crushed Scope looks to be fine WHAT IS GOING ON
20200529_094333.jpg

10orbetter:

That's grim, and again, as with the OP, it looks like someone took a knife to open the package -- not like it was crushed. Maybe people are looking for stuff from specific types of businesses (sporting goods?), then cutting open to see what's inside, re-taping, then crushing to hide their snooping.

I just wanted to get back on here and let everyone know joe from OTM called me back and made things right. Very impressed with a call from the man himself. After that my next order will be from him from now on.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts