Anyone?? No Turn loaded neck diameter 270 WSM Norma Brass??

SBruce

I'll find out once I get brass, dies and a few dummy bullets seated, but does anyone use Norma brass in 270 WSM? If so, could you give me a loaded neck diameter with un-turned brass. Looking at reamer diagram to see if it will work.

Thanks in advance.

Just checked 5 of my rounds loaded with 130gr barnes tsx at .3072-.3075. I have been very impressed with consistency and accuracy of the norma brass.

Hey thank you.:)

You wouldn't happen to have any factory 270 WSM ammo that you could shoot a diameter on would you? I've been told Remington brass is about .002 thicker than Norma, but I haven't heard anything about Winchester yet.

again, thank you for checking.

Re: Anyone?? No Turn loaded neck diameter 270 WSM ammo??

If anyone has Federal, Nosler or Winchester brass-unturned and loaded; I could sure use neck diameter on some of that ammo.

I still have six factory Winchester 130 Silver Tips. They measure .3070-.3075. My hand loaded 130 Nosler Accubonds in Remington brass measure .3080-.3085. My hand loaded 140 Accubonds in Norma brass measure .3070-.3075

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts